25/05/2018 was the day when GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation, came into force. Did you know that you need to have the necessary documentation if you collaborate with an external accountant, IT company or occupational health services provider? Needless to say that you need to adjust the contracts with your clients or the terms and conditions of your e-shop. Last but not least, don’t underestimate your duties when it comes to the privacy of your employees. Do you use CCTV surveillance on your premises, do you monitor PC usage or do you have GPS in your cars? Then you also have certain duties. We offer you GDPR services, in particular, in relation to the preparation of the obligatory GDPR documentation and the employee training.
Among others, we offer these GDPR-related services:
– Analysis of personal data processing
– Preparation of complete employment documentation from the GDPR point of view (internal regulations…)
– Preparation of the documentation related to the monitoring of your company premises
– Adjustment of your current contracts in relation to your clients and collaborating entities
– Adjustment of your business in accordance with GDPR
– Tailored training
We have already trained hundreds of clients across the Czech
Our GDPR-related legal services start at 1,700 CZK.
Contact us and we will be happy to contact you.